Monday 12 November 2012

Florio Designs - Bespoke Millinery and Jewellery

Florio Designs is featured in Inspired:London, We Make London's new book. Today we find out all about Florio Designs and plans for the future.




What is name and background behind your company? 
Florio Designs. It’s my husband’s surname and I may have borrowed the name before we got married, but it just worked. We were engaged at the time that I started up and I was making Tiaras and wedding accessories. 

Where are you based? 
Streatham, South London 



How long have you been in business for? 
5 years 

What do you love most about living in London? 
The vibrancy of a busy multicultural city 



Who or what inspires you? 
The materials themselves, I love to see how different things go together. 

What advice would you give designers starting out? 
Don’t run before you can walk…take your time. 



What is new for your company? 
Even more sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment